orange is the new black
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
i waited 20 years for this
ACT 6: TUXEDO MASK CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Act 6: Tuxedo Mask following Jupiter’s episode, I’m really interested in seeing where they are taking Sailor Moon Crystal. They are still following the manga by order of acts; however, as we know, Jadeite is still alive (unlike in the manga) and the shitennou have all introduced themselves to our girls and Tuxy (again, unlike the manga). Those are two really large sized plot changes, yet we’re still getting Act 6: Tuxedo Mask. For those of you who haven’t read the manga, Act 6 leads DIRECTLY into Act 7 with one of the greatest cliff hangers of all time in history ever. So unless they decide to push off Sailor V’s entrance in Act 7 (which I find entirely doubtful), I’m not sure what’s going to go down? We’re definitely going to see some more changes because J isn’t dead and the girls/Tuxy know who the Shitennou are. AHHH THIS IS KILLING ME.
(Also, I LA-LA-LOVE that shot of Usagi and Mamo-chan!!!)
1st Image: ACT 6 Tuxedo Mask
2nd Image: Our Queen.
3rd Image: Dark Kingdom
4th Image: AMAZING KISS
5th Image: Luna’s lair under the game center
6th Image: ACT 5 Mokoto
at the risk of this going horribly im going to do this
because i’ll regret it
This isn’t going to end well
*SPOILERS FROM THE PREMIERE TRAILER*
TVD: Season 6 Promo
They are start shooting S6 TODAY
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.