"You weren’t trying hard to present a certain aspect of yourself that would boldly identify you in the world. And that’s when it occurred to me how bizarre and positively ridiculous it was to apply the word “weird” to describe you, when you represented the most natural and unpretentious state possible to be; you were yourself.” - Evanna Lynch on Luna Lovegood
Happy 23rd Birthday, Evanna! (16th August, 1991)
When i see my OTP in my Dashboard
When i see good fanarts of my OTP
When i read good fanfictions of my OTP
When my OTP is crack
When me and my friend we have the same OTP
When i see a new ship
When somebody say me that my OTP is stupid
When i see my NOTP
To celebrate the fact that I reached 1000 followers, I’m going to do that thing all book bloggers do and host a giveaway! Now, I could write a long-winding post about how much I adore every one of you lovelies as much as Leonardo DiCaprio wants an Oscar but instead, here are the rules:
- You must be following me. - Dry those tears, you knew this was a given. This giveaway is exclusive to VIP members only (aka anyone following me) so imagine me saying ominously that I’ll be checking. And who knows, maybe you’ll like my blog.
- This giveaway is international since I’ll be purchasing the book through Book Depository.
- Reblogs and likes both count. Obviously reblog to get more entries but you don’t need me to tell you not to spam your followers (even though I just told you anyway).
- There will be one winner chosen through a random number generator and I’ll contact you through your ask box.
- The winner can select any of the above books of their choosing. The book will be in paperback since the economy sucks and I’m a uni student so you do the math.
- The winner has 48 hours to reply and must be willing to give me their address.
- Giveaway will end on the 30th August Australian EST.
Good luck and any further questions can be directed here. :)
storm is coming
Rin: imconfused, whats he doing? is he flying is he sliding?
Rin: taking baby tap dance steps
so i made this and its all rin’s fault
watCHA! CHA! HA! *tappa tappa*
ok i’m almost sorry about making this but also not